Who we are
We are a Christian community, seeking to grow in lives of discipleship, balancing
worship, education, fellowship and outreach to the larger community.
We are part of the Church of England's Diocese in Europe which is made up of more
than 150 Chaplaincies throughout continental Europe and even beyond (Vladivostok
- We worship together
- We study the Bible
- We offer pastoral care
- We work together with other Christian communities for social justice
- We pray for the coming of God's kingdom.
We have strong links with:
- The Anglican Centre in Rome, with its library and annual study courses.
- The American Episcopal Church of St Paul 's within the Walls.
- The Swedish Lutheran Church, together forming a family of Anglican and related churches
and institutions in Rome.
- The Old Catholic Church (Chiesa Vetero Cattolica). The parish of Il Padre Misericordioso
worships in our church building.
- Footsteps is an interdenominational 'Fresh Expression of Church' that meets in homes
in the suburbs of Rome (Casal Palocco in the South and Olgiata in the North). One
of our Assistant Curates, Mary Styles, oversees Footsteps: https://www.facebook.com/footstepsroma?ref=hl and http://footstepsroma.weebly.com/
- Several Evangelical Churches which use our facilities.
- All Saints' also supports the ministry of two other Anglican communities in central
Italy - St John the Baptist at Città della Pieve, Umbria and St Mary at the Cross
at Macerata, Le Marche. For more details about the worship and life of these communities
please contact the office at All Saints'.
- All Saints' is committed to strengthening our ecumenical ties; we belong to Churches
Together in Rome, the group of English-speaking churches in Rome, and participate
in the work of the local Roman Catholic diocese, the Italian Federation of Waldensian
and Methodist Churches and such international Movements as Focolari, Sant'Egidio,